Social Media Marketing: The Basics by San Juan College
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are starting up a company (sort of like us here at Unmudl), then you’re going to need some expertise in social media and how best to promote your brand.
Growing a business is all about growing your social media following. What posts and specials can you offer to incentivize a casual peruser to hit that follow button and eventually become a loyal follower.
With Social Media Marketing: The Basics, the latest offering from San Juan College, you’ll learn search engine optimization, extending reach, and content creation to match your brand image for just $99. Yes, $99. This course is designed to help grow your online community and help seal the deal on sales.
This course is perfect for those trying to learn the basics in the world of marketing. Leave this course with a preliminary strategy specific to your social media needs. If you’re not already sold on this opportunity, here are 5 reasons why social media is something you should master in 2020.
- 3.5 billion people use social media - that is 45% of the world’s population that you can target, segment, and convert to be supporters of your brand.
- The average user spends 3 hours per day on social media sites. That’s 3 hours where you can get your name out there through advertising on your page.
- 73% of marketers attest that social media has been “somewhat effective” or “very effective” for the growth of their business.
- 54% of social media users claim that they research products on social media - just another reason why you need to nail your brand image and how you are portrayed to your audience.
- 71% of customers who had a positive social media experience with a company are likely to recommend that product/company/service to their friends and family.
These statistics gathered by Maryam Moshin (linked here) suggest just how important social media marketing is for you - no matter what stage your business is in.
Social Media Marketing: The Basics by San Juan College is your go-to destination for educating, enhancing, and then employing the best social media strategies for your business.